WHAT IS LOOM DECOR?
- You know the feeling…flipping through your favorite home magazine (heavy sigh), you think: ”I wish my room looked like that!” Whether you’ve been searching for that perfect piece or need to refresh a whole room, at Loom you can get a designer look that is all yours…all on your own. To learn more head over to about us.
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START / CAN'T DECIDE WHAT LOOKS GOOD. CAN LOOM HELP?
- That’s what we are here for! Contact a Loom stylist for quick help via chat, email or phone. Have a bigger project in mind and need design help? Set up a formal design session with a stylist, its free! We also encourage checking out our blog or Pinterest boards for ideas.
CAN I SEE LOOM PRODUCTS IN PERSON?
- If you are in or around Nashville or NYC, reach out and we'll meet with you for a first hand look at our products and fabrics. Otherwise, be the first to hear about events where you can see products in person by signing up for the Loom Letter or following us on Facebook or Twitter.
DOES LOOM HAVE A GIFT / BRIDAL REGISTRY?
- Sadly, we don't have a gift registry yet, but we are furiously working on this feature. In the mean time, purchase a gift card to give the gift of Loom.
DOES LOOM HAVE DECORATORS I CAN WORK WITH?
- Our Loom stylists would love to help you design that perfect piece or coordinate a whole room. And there are many ways to contact us.
DOES LOOM OFFER TRADE DISCOUNTS?
- Yes! We offer exclusive benefits to our design community members such as 10% off and tax exemption from all retail purchases. Simply apply for membership and enjoy! Read more details.
PRODUCTS, PRODUCT CARE & FABRICS
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY PRODUCTS?
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning your Loom products to ensure they look beautiful for many years to come. Washing can cause fabrics to fade or bleed. Plus, different types of fabric shrink at different rates and we would hate for your item to look damaged or warped.
WHAT IS THE THREAD COUNT OF YOUR BEDDING?
- Fabrics carried at Loom Decor are designer quality and weight rather than the sheeting weight fabrics typical of ready-made bedding. Thus, thread count is not calculated for our products. Rest assured, however, that our fabrics are of the highest quality, like those used by professional decorators. If you are concerned about color or feel, we strongly encourage you to order a free sample before you buy!
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
- We make our custom Loom products in Nashville, Tennessee.
I DON’T TRUST COLOR ONLINE – HOW DO I KNOW THE FABRIC WILL LOOK LIKE WHAT I WANT?
- We know exactly how you feel. We do our best to make our images true to color, but everyone's monitor is different. So we encourage you to always order a FREE swatch before finalizing your design. To order, go to any product page. Click the magnifying glass icon on any fabric in the palette to your right. When the popup appears showing details about the fabric, click the ‘Add Swatch to Cart.’ button. When you are ready, proceed with the normal checkout process. If your order total is $0.00, you will not be asked for a credit card. Your swatches should arrive in 3 - 5 days. START DESIGNING >
CAN I GET A SAMPLE OF THE FABRIC(S) I’M INTERESTED IN?
- Of course! The best part...swatches are FREE. When you are on any product page, you will see a fabric palette on your right. To order a swatch, click the magnifying glass icon on any fabric. When the popup appears showing details about the fabric, click the ‘Add Swatch to Cart.’ button. When you are ready, proceed with the normal checkout process. If your order total is $0.00, you will not be asked for a credit card. Your swatches should arrive in 3 - 5 days. START DESIGNING >
CAN I BUY FABRIC BY THE YARD?
- At this time, we are not selling our fabrics by the yard. But we are always trying to improve Loom. So if this is a feature you would like to see added, we would love to hear your feedback.
I SAW A FABRIC ON YOUR SITE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND NOW I DON’T SEE IT.
- We are still learning about our customers’ tastes, so our collection is changing all the time. Plus, our suppliers sometimes discontinue fabrics or run out of stock of popular looks. We encourage you to order quick so you get just what you want. Still, if you can’t find what you wanted, contact a Loom stylist – we may have something on order that will be just the thing.
CAN I SPEED UP THE PROCESSING OF MY ORDER?
- • Because each Loom order is unique, coordinating hand-making your pieces takes time. Thus, we are not able to do rush orders at this time.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER BY PHONE OR EMAIL?
- • Currently, you can only purchase products online or at a Loom event. But if you are having trouble with the online process, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
I PLACED AN ORDER BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- That may mean your order did not get submitted to the system. And we don't want to miss anything. Please contact us and we will get it sorted out.
HOW DO I USE A COUPON CODE OR GIFT CARD?
- Go to your Shopping Cart. At the bottom of the page, you should fields where you can enter your promo or gift card code and click ‘Apply.’ Only one promo code can be applied to each order - so choose wisely! However, you can apply as many gift cards as you like. Our system will calculate if you have any balance left to pay you can use your credit card for any additional charges.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DOES LOOM DECOR ACCEPT?
- We gladly accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and, of course, Loom Decor gift cards!
WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED FOR MY ORDER?
- We begin processing your order immediately, so your credit card is charged as soon as you submit your order to Loom.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER ONCE IT'S BEEN PLACED?
- To get Loomers their items as quick as possible, we start processing orders immediately. Thus, we cannot cancel or change orders. If you have an outstanding issue please call us immediately at 1.855.ASK.LOOM.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY ORDER WILL ARRIVE?
- Orders will take three - five weeks (including shipping time) to arrive at your doorstep. We promise, it’ll be worth the wait!
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- As a thank you for being an early Loomer, your shipping is on us during our preview period. All orders are shipped via UPS 3 – 5 day ground. See shipping details to learn more.
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
- Of course! When your order ships, we send you an email with the tracking number and ship date. You can also see the status of your order anytime in the My Account section. See shipping details to learn more.
CAN I EXPEDITE MY SHIPPING IF I WANT MY ITEMS FASTER?
- Because each Loom product is unique and requires a different amount of time to make, we cannot guarantee arrival on a specific day. Thus, we do not offer expedited shipping online. However, we want you to be delighted by Loom, so if you have a particular need, please contact us and we'll see how we can help. If you think we should add this feature, please give us your feedback.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- We are not currently shipping outside of the US. But, Loom loves you wherever you are, so we're working on it. Contact us if you are interested and we'll se what we can do.
CAN I RETURN MY LOOM PRODUCTS?
- If you are not head over heels for your Loom product (and haven’t used it of course!), we gladly accept returns within 120 days of purchase for Loom credit. Be sure to contact a Loom stylist to get it just right the second time! Find out more about how to make a return.
HOW DO I INITIATE A RETURN?
- Simply follow the instructions on your packing slip, use the return label included in your package and drop it off at any UPS location. Please see our returns & guarantee page for more details. Also, please feel free to contact us to share what did not work for you so we can work together to create the item that you want!
WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING IF I MAKE A RETURN?
- As a thank you for being an early Loomer, returns shipped within the continental US are on us through our preview period. Please contact us and we will work together to make sure your next order is exactly what you want! Find out more about how to make a return.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DECIDE THAT I WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
- We know how it is – sometimes you just don’t know if it’s working for you right away. That’s why we give you 120 days from purchase to return any unused items. Read more about returns.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
- Simply go to your Account at the top of any page. In this section you can change your default addresses, login information, reset your password...the works.
HOW CAN I SEE MY PAST ORDERS?
- Looking to coordinate with something you ordered in the past? Or just need to access some shipping or payment details? Your orders are recorded in your account.
CAN I CANCEL MY LOOM DECOR ACCOUNT?
- Of course, but please note that any saved designs and your order history would be lost. To cancel, send us an email and we will remove you from the system. We are very sorry if you did not enjoy your experience at Loom and hope you will also share why you are leaving us or give us feedback.